[foxboro] Fiber optic conectors and wavelengths

  • From: stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Foxboro List <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:19:39 -0500

We are preparing to purchase some fiber optic test gear to use for basic
troubleshooting on the fibers associated with our control systems.

I'm interested in finding out what types of connectors, and what wavelength
light are used by various pieces of IA hardware. Anyone know where to find
a summary of this information?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong
Terror