Re: [foxboro] Day0 Installation of AW51G

  • From: "Ali Ahmed" <alizahidi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:59:57 +0000

Few months back, we have performed a very interesting experiment on our
AW51E (I/A Ver. 6.5) and CP60FT to avoid CP reboot in this type of condition
and it worked fine. We setup a spare AW51E with CP60FT in our workshop.
Performed and Day0 installation and committed AW51E. Now we opened ICC in
this AW and did a load all of ICC data base which was copied from actual
Aw51E and CP60FT using ICC save all utility. Now we moved the new AW to
plant control room and disconnected existing AW and connected and powered up
new AW, after successful reboot of AW we were able access ICC with same data
base, we were able to upload CP database, FBMs download etc. I hope this
experiment might help I/A users to avoid CP reboots when a Day0 on AW is
required.

Rgds,
Ali Ahmed Zahidi
Pakistan Refinery Ltd.