[foxboro] Day0 Installation of AW51G

  • From: Mathes <mathes_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 05:28:24 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

  Happy New Year to all of you.

  I am Mathes from Foxboro Malaysia. I need expert opinions on the following
problem.

  In one of our site, we need to replace the existing harddisk & do Day0
commital installation of AW51G (P81 RED Box) with IA 7.1.1. This AW is hosting
CP60FT, CP40FT, AB30FT, FD30 & MG30FT.

  Can we replace the harddisk & do Day0 Committal installation of this AW
without Initialise/Reboot/Loadall of these controllers?. By copying the
checkpoint point files, workfiles, & other custom files, is it possible to
complete the installation & avoid station reboots?

  Any opinions/suggestions?

  Thanks & Regards
  mathes