Re: [foxboro] CP60 new image problem

  • From: "Dirk Pauwels" <dirkpauwels_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 08:07:13 +0000

update: just discovered that the icc does accept the changes to PLB's
allthough it shows the W59 error message after selecting "done", and the
only way to exit the edit block mode is to select "cancel"???? At least I
won't have to bother copying ladder logic etc... I still think it's a
serious bug. We go through all the trouble to hold production to do the CP
image, and then find out we have to do it again with a new QF (hopefully),
or restore the old image (hopefully not, the reason we installed the new
image was a memory error and redundancy problem on the CP)

Rgds,
Dirk Pauwels - DCS coordinator
Engineering dept.
Hexion Specialty Chemicals