Re: [foxboro] CP60 new image problem

  • From: "Audenaert, Sven" <Sven.Audenaert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:38:17 -0400

Alex,

I was the service engineer who installed the latest CP60 image by installing
QF 1005621.
> I haven't searched the user notes for the QF that you have,
> but it should mention the warning message. Would you mind
> checking for me?
RE: I have searched the user notes and this it wat is says:

PLB Block Duplicate Output Connection Check added
CAR:1002747 - Perform duplicate output checking for PLB Blocks
25449 There was no indication for duplicate output connections when two or
more PLB blocks were connected to the same FBM. As a result, two different
blocks were allowed to write to the same IFL in the ladder logic. Duplicate
output checking for PLB blocks was added.

So no indictation about the "W59 - DUPLICATE OUTPUT CHANNEL" warning.
TAC suggested to enter a seperate CAR to report this issue and get it
corrected.

regards,

Sven Audenaert
Service Engineer

Invensys Systems N.V./S.A.
Kontichsesteenweg 54
2630 Aartselaar - Belgium
T: +32 (0)3 205.14.45 F: +32 (0)3 232.17.98

sven.audenaert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - www.invensys-systems.be

F o x b o r o * S i m S c i * T r i c o n e x * W o n d e r w a r e