[foxboro] CP60 new image problem

  • From: "Dirk Pauwels" <dirkpauwels_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 07:36:21 +0000

Does anyone outhere have FBM41 & 42 on CP60's? We do, and have never
experienced problems with it, now we re-imaged the CP60, using QF1005621,
and all of our PLB's which are on FBM41 & 42 are showing in green in the
select. Reason for this seems to be the fact that if you use FBM41 with
extender FBM42, both plb's use the same iomid, the FBM42 doesn't have it's
own iomid. The plb's are working ok, but it's not possible to change the
config in the icc, we keep getting error W59- duplicate output channel. So
we cannot save the changes. Therefore we cannot edit any of the PLB's
concerned. Is there any solution without changing back to the old image?
Seems Foxboro forgot about the Extender FBM42 in their new image.... One way
to edit the plb's seems to be to save the ladder logic in the library,
delete the plb and create it again,  type in all the ifl's, including the
corrections/new ifl's and then copy the logic from the library, edit and
save. Any suggestions from the Foxboro guru's?