Re: [foxboro] Annunciator Keyboard LEDs

  • From: "Grace, Kathy" <kgrace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:28:46 -0500

Richard,

I would suggest you change your button configuration. Using the send_to_dm
command results in a IPC message being sent to FoxView (or Display Manager)
to silence the horns. This may have been needed in the very distant past but
is not any longer. There has been an AM built in command, silence_horns, at
least since 1995.

Your button should be configured as:

   ackalm
   silence_horns