Re: [foxboro] Annunciator Keyboard LEDs

  • From: "Deen, Ron" <rdeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:58:04 -0500

Oh dear, as far as I can see now, you probably are correct. I will not
respond to the list on Sunday morning again. I checked the files I mentioned
in the mail earlier and could not find the option I thought was in there.
There is an option in there the influences the way alarms are silenced but
that is another thing. It makes the horn go off when all block in alarm
return to normal. I guess I was thinking of that one.
Sorry for the confusion folks...

Ron Deen