Re: [foxboro] Annunciator Keyboard LEDs

  • From: "Grace, Kathy" <kgrace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:49:01 -0500

Corey,

I accidentally discovered this a couple of years ago while making code
changes. At the time I found an obscure code snippet with a reference to the
CAR and silence horns. I had no idea what it referred to and did some
investigation.

Unfortunately I never realized it wasn't documented. I just found that out
this morning when trying to find out why there was such confusion on the
issue. So I went looking in init.user and wp51_glbls*. Much to my surprise
there was no reference to ACK_HORN.

As far as I know there are no other gems to which I hold the only key.

Regards,
Kathy