[foxboro] Backup Stragady - Win Servers

  • From: "Brian Long" <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Foxboro" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:36:27 -0500

We are implementing a number of Win Servers and eventually Win Op stations.
We're curious to know how others handle backups.  With Unix we kept at least
3 tapes and typically restored them to hard drives to verify the backup was
ok and to have an emergency spare drive(s) on hand.  Currently we are
backing up Win Servers to USB drives but as we add more and more this will
become difficult and not very practical.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Long

Arkansas Kraft