[etni] Re: English Day

  • From: "Meirav Zur" <meirav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 01:41:00 -0500

                To all those who inquired about English Day:

"English on Stage" not only provides plays in English for schools, but also
English Days or special events in English!

We can either simply organize the day for you, and let you and your staff do
the rest, OR we can do everything for you from A to Z (everything from
preparation and planning all the way to decorating)!
Our English Days revolve around a variety of themes, but the English Day can
also be "tailored" according to your specific needs.
Contact us for further information, prices, etc.

meirav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
English on Stage