[etni] projects etc Re: etni Digest V5 #12

  • From: Batya <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:27:47 -0800 (PST)

I feel like a broken record.
  We are English teachers in a Hebrew system.  Our job should not be to teach
research, summarizing, public speaking, general grammar etc.
  We should be complaining using all tools and media to the parents, Education
Ministry, media etc!
  It's outrageous and incompetent that our students don't learn these things
from their Hebrew curriculum.
  I make my projects bare minimum with the object to give composition practice
to my students, and I would do the same if I was teaching 4 and 5 points.  Time
is minimal, and there's no need to cheat when it's so simple.

  If you're interested in my latest 3 point project, please write, and I'll
send it to you.

Batya

http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/

http://samizdatblogfree.blogspot.com/