Re: e2 branch - another pre-release

  • From: David Jensen <djensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:59:05 -0600

tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I sure am curious how you got that problem ... I've never seen it in any build here, and the patch you provided has been in my code forever !

I just downloaded again, the line is missing in emelfm2.h. http://emelfm2.org/rel/pre/emelfm2-tom-20041117.tar.gz

BTW, since the last 'pre-release' of my e2 branch, I've only done some fine (speed) tuning of the process for loading directories. Been on an extended break.
Anyhow, I'm not sure what more I can do, apart from hand over to tooar. Another, final, pre-release, anyone ??

Sure let us bang on a pre-release, it's good to test.

---
David Jensen