Re: e2 branch - another pre-release

  • From: tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:49:19 +1100

Sorry, folks, I forgot to do a 'recursive' commit.

Anyone want an updated pre-release?

For those who access the svn repos directly, as of now there are various
updates, mostly code cleanups, but also support for a config option to signal
the active pane by bolding column-header text (for Gtk themes that don't allow
header re-coloring).

Regards.
Tom