[elky] Re: today (ok, yesterday's stuff)

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 06:28:42 EDT

I am back home from CT. My daughter's operation went as planned no
surprises. Dorothy is staying to nurse her for the next six weeks. Soooo
...................... party time, LOL. Not
  I miss her already ..........
Good to hear the dogs are fine. My cats left vomit in every room. Oh joy.
Since I've been home they have been sticking to me like glue.  I guess
they missed us.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 8/4/2010 9:45:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Weather  has been cloudy, misty mornings but warm, sunny afternoons.
About as  good as it gets.

Jake gets his staples taken out Friday and Ellie no  longer poops in the
house.  Life is  good.

mary