[elky] Re: today (ok, yesterday's stuff)

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:11:09 -0700

  nice pics, Ray.  See YOU'RE keeping busy - where is everyone else?

Canceled Hot August nights this year (car content) - Jake the dog is getting new knee$. He's gotten so he's shaking like a leaf by the time we get to the vet, and we're there alot. But yesterday was a better day, he got out of bed, went outside and laid in the grass for about 45 mins. Poor guy is trying to get around on his front legs, one back leg without ligaments and 1 held together with brackets and screws.

Weather has been nice. Did you guys in the midwest and east fry or drown? or?

Mary

Rather than retyping everything, I'm just gonna point ya to a coupla threads on landracing.com where I wrote up the visit to Butch Graham's shop for graphics and their application:
http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,7703.90.html

Then I went to the track for a private test of BYU's electric streamliner. Lousy conditions, but the good part was that the test was successful, no parts destroyed and no men left on base. Oops, wrong script.
http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,8317.0.html

We left just before the heavens opened and I'm glad I'm not the one responsible for the circuitry as a buncha rain water got in and frizzzle fried everything onboard...well, it didn't happen, but it coulda been disastrous.

Must sleep now.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program