[elky] Re: today (ok, yesterday's stuff)

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:14:44 -0500

It's actually been pretty nice around here. Although very humid, the air was
> off for the first time in a week at home.

                     Been hot here and actually rain the other day... Going
to be 100s and 104* monday. Going to be like that for the next week or two.
And the bad part is the humidity is even worse than normal.

> My Brother in law Jerry has been staying here from Florida, after coming up
> for Grandma's Memorial. We went to the car show in Geneva last night, and it
> was a lot better than last week. Full house, and I ran in to quite a few
> friends. I took the camera, and I'll have to post some pictures eventually.
> I didn't double up on the ones I had shot last week that showed up.
>
> Jerry had a great time.... He's a gear head from way back. He has a 1976
> Chevy Pickup with 40+" tires, chest high at the bottom of the doors, for
> playing in the mud. It has the tunnel ram intake that used to be on the 72
> GMC pickup I owned, sold to his dad, then he ended up with.
>
> One pic attached of Jerry and a Nova that was there (He was claiming as his
> own).
>
> I have been working like a dog (what's new?) the last month and a half.
> Nate's party, a wedding, and a funeral, and more work than I normally have
> to do from home at Christmas time (note the time stamp of this message). I
> don't know what's up with that, but I am thankful for just having a job.

                   Ooh lots of fun

> A week from tomorrow, I will be sitting in Key West, drinking Margaritas in
> Margaritaville, and eating Cheeseburgers in Paradise, for Cindy and I's 30th
> Anniversary. I need it brothers and sisters.
>
> JC

                             Well we are going somewhere in september. Not
sure where yet anywhere it's below 95 during the day and gets below 80 at
night is the plan.

                       Been working on the new house. Gotta get it drawn up
in cad and figure out what walls get moved where, some just removed...
 Gotta get it all planned out and figure out where to start. Gotta do some
leveling since it's pier and beam and going to put in more piers to make me
happy, I don't like the feel, movement or sound of floors in this type of
house so it needs to be supported more.
                      Will be taking before and after pics when I get
started...