[elky] Re: Power Steering Pump Leak

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:19:29 -0600

                The food bank we voulnteer at takes petfood donations but
I'm not giving that crap to anyone.

                 I have even bought dog/cat food at the surplus store we
shop at so we have it to give out. So they don't have to worry about their
animals going hungry. But most people I have noticed here will make sure
their animals are fed before buying themselves food.

                     Robert Adams