[elky] Re: Power Steering Pump Leak

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:50:18 -0800

Gotta go check on My Little buddy. He has been puking and not feeling good. Geri got meow mix instead of purina cat chow. Meow mix is not good for anything but fertilizer. I went out and got a small bag of cat chow until I get to Sams tomorrow to get the big bag. $4 for a little bag and it's $10 for the really big one at sams... I don't see why anyone buys petfood at wallyworld(on a regular basis)

especially not after the Chinese Poison Pet Food fiasco sold at walmart. Poor little guy, hope its just a temporary tummy ache. give 'em a hug.