[elky] Re: Power Steering Pump Leak

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:13:41 -0600

                   There is a bushing in there that wears. It's pretty much
the same rebuild kit from the early 60s up till today as they are still
being used on a few new vehicles around the world. There is a pump model
that has a ball bearing instead of a bushing but it's very rare and somewhat
model specific and not really an improvement over the bushing. One of the
few things that has kept a bushing over a roller bearing.

                Gotta go check on My Little buddy. He has been puking and
not feeling good. Geri got meow mix instead of purina cat chow. Meow mix is
not good for anything but fertilizer. I went out and got a small bag of cat
chow until I get to Sams tomorrow to get the big bag. $4 for a little bag
and it's $10 for the really big one at sams... I don't see why anyone buys
petfood at wallyworld(on a regular basis)

                        Robert Adams