[elky] Re: Edgar Non elky

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:16:36 -0600

                  That's funny. Will show Geri when she gets home.    Edgar
is feeling much better. He threw up a couple times last night and once this
morning but he was keeping himself hydrated. He would puke after drinking
water.. Then it's a viscious cycle. Just a little bit ago I warmed up
chicken from last night and he was screaming for it and doing his meercat
impression. Wants to go outside as well. I carried him to the shop and set
him down and walked back to the house and he did his typical running past me
as I started to run away. (hunter instinct and attacking my leg)  So he is
acting more like himself and eating and drinking.

                 I'll either throw the catfood away or give it to the
neighbor to mix into his garden. Makes good fertilizer.

                       Robert Adams