[elky] Re: OT: two bottles, near disaster

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:05:23 -0700

When ya got about 12 glass doors, one less doesn't really make a lotta difference. The building is part mall, part office tower.

http://www.zsc.com/office/building.aspx?b=14

Owned by Zions Securities, aka the Mormon church.

On 11/12/2010 9:14 AM, Rick Draganowski wrote:
Converted a door into a window? I cannot seem to get my mind around this. Was it a trap? Was it in a regular walkway?
I wish you had sued their butts off.
Rick Draganowski