[elky] Re: OT: two bottles, near disaster

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:01:38 -0700

Well yer new computer still ain't here. I'm gonna ream the eBay seller in feedback. I asked for a faster method of shipping and he just ignored it. Jerk.

On 11/12/2010 9:07 AM, Rick Draganowski wrote:
Was a mixup. On the Nova list I have it set to automatically remove attachments but on the Elky list I have to do it manually. And my broken down computer as well as my old head messes up sometimes.
Rick Draganowski

        Date: 11/10/10 23:34:00

    11/11/10 11:34:00