[elky] Re: OT: two bottles, near disaster

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:03:58 -0800

Things are better for me. Fell about 11 times last year. Only three this year
so far. I have partial paralysis of my right leg and both ankles and feet and I
am trying everything to hold back the wheels.

Learning how to fall is important. it is the stairs without handrails that are
the pits.

Rick Draganowski