[elky] Re: OT: two bottles, near disaster

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:59:04 EST

Wow, your lucky it wasn't worse.
Like U I would be aware of being seen if I fell while delivering mail.
Stupid pride. I realized most of my injuries were from jumping up to fast.
Towards the end of my career, if I slipped, or tripped, I sat still for a
while,  catch my breath, and get up nice and slow. Worked like a charm.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 11/12/2010 10:26:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The cut  wasn't serious, I had a spare pair of shades and my clothes were
washable, so  all factors considered, it wasn't a big deal.  But the reaction
of  injured pride bothered me quite a bit.  Since then I've worked on not
taking myself so seriously and laughing at my screwball antics.  I think
I'm a little better at  it.