[elky] Re: Heads for Monte - Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:38:29 -0600

                      Sounds like the engine builder didn't goop up the
bolts before putting them in cause those go straight into water jackets.

                     The mid 70s heads are nothing special but the current
ones are a little better in some ways. But I doubt you would notice a
difference either way. Maybe if the 70s ones had bigger valves put in there.

                         I'm wanting to make a trip out to Harbor freight...
25% off coupon but they changed the coupon rules. Used to be able to use
them on anything including sale prices, not anymore.

                 Robert Adams