[elky] Re: ECM

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:31:14 -0600

I have NO problems with cold starts. It always runs up to high RPM for a
short time, then if the temp goes up, the idle comes down. If it is
re-started, it only takes a very short time to come down if the temp shows
it's warmed up. (10-30 seconds) I can say I have never had that kind of
problem.

I want to play with the TPS a little though. I think my off idle problem may
be that it is set to the minimum voltage rather than the high end of idle.
That may not be giving it enough voltage just off idle, or the max at WOT
either. Not that I can get any power to the ground at WOT. That just doesn't
happen with the single leg.

JC