[electrobooks] in the Dark and other books.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:09:16 +0100

HI Sandra, I'll sendspace In the Dark for you over the weekend, i haven't read it yet myself. I like some science fiction too, and have read quite a few. I tend not to read too much political fiction, I don't mind a political setting, but if there is too much actual politics in it I tend to drift away. I'm very fond of autobiographies too, i read Gale Porter's, Laid Bare a couple of weeks ago, mind you i didn't like her so much by the end of it. i have quite a few on my list to get from the library, mostly telly people or musicians though. I think one Word just played the shorter clips from Eye Witness as fillers between programs, not many of the longer ones, so they often played the same ones over again.

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>