[electrobooks] Re: audible

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:39:35 +0100

David, I forgot to say, just in case you didn't realise, that when you
activate your Stream for Audible, it's the card it activates, not the
machine so if you change the SD card you use for Audible, you have to
activate again before you can use it.  I try to use the same one for Audible
so I don't have to keep doing it.
As for what I've purchased recently, there's a series called Eye Witness
which is audio clips from various decades and some of them are quite good.
I've also read Surface by Alex Fullerton which is a novel set at the end of
the second world war and Typhoon by Charles Cumming which, as you might have guessed, is set in Hong Kong four years before the end of British rule. Not sure what's in the pipeline yet as I haven't had chance to look. There's In the Dark by Mark Billingham which I haven't read so that could well be my next book.

Cheers,
Sandra.