[electrobooks] Re: audible

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:32:27 +0100

Hi Shell,
It was a shame about One Word; I used to listen to it quite a lot. I hadn't realised the Eye Witness clips were on there. As for what I like to read, apart from adventure and action, as you say, I like some science fiction, I love political thrillers such as books by Vince Flynn and military fiction by such authors as W E B Griffin, Keith Douglass and Patrick Robinson. I like autobiography, although Bill Clinton's was a bit much for me and I never got around to finishing it. History was my least favourite subject at school so I don't have a lot of time for historical stuff. I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff I like but not sure what categories they fall into. I'd love a copy of In the Dark, please, which would be the next one for my Stream. Thanks for the offer.

Cheers,
Sandra.