[electrobooks] Re: audible

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 19:41:55 +0100

Sandra,
I think they used to play clips from the Eye Witness series on one Word when it was running, if it is those ones, they were really good. Do you like historical books? I know you like crime and action books, but wondered what other kinds of things you read.
     Have you got in the dark?  i have it on audio if you need a copy.
I am just reading my first Laura Lippman book and it is very good, I've never read any of hers before.
Shell.