[ebooktalk] Re: BEATLES BOOK AGAIN

  • From: "CJ& AA MAY" <chrisalis.may@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 10:57:18 +0100

Talking of people returning to their singing career, last night I
accomp[asnied a friend to a local theatre where Gino Washington and the Ram
Jam Band were playing. It was a trip down Nostalgia Street as both of us had
lived in London in the 60's and gone to the same clubs (although we never
met then). My friend was a great Animals fan so at that time I attended a
lot of Blues clubs, including the Ram Jam club where Gino Washington and his
gang were supporting the Animals.
As for last night, it was a good show but I discovered that my taste in
music has definitely changed! It's interesting how popular the Blues are
with men as I'd say two thirds of the audience were men.
Alison