[ebooktalk] Re: BEATLES BOOK AGAIN

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:11:15 +0100

Steve, I wouldn't put any store by the BBC Gram library.  In terms of vinyl,
much of what was there disappeared in swathes either from opportunistic removal
by people or because it was simply binned.  This was at the time when a whole
new Information and archive department was created during the John Bert era.