[duxuser] Re: work-around for back translation

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:20:10 -0800

Why go to all this work?  Simply use a braille display!  I read grade 2
braille all the time!

If the back translation for a line is turned on, WindowEyes will read it
with speech!

Frankly, I have this feature turned off and I simply read .dxb documents
with my braille display.

Terri Pannett, Amateur Radio call sign KF^CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California