[duxuser] Re: work-around for back translation

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:38:54 -0600

Hello Catherine,

    This is a great idea, but I'm not so sure that it's the concern of
Duxbury.  Rather I believe it's a matter to take up with the screen reader
developers instead.  George I'm doing my best to avoid the realm of the off
topic and am not above scolding.  However the idea is one that is long
over-due.

Peter Donahue