[duxuser] Re: setting page number

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:01:16 -0000

Hi Dave,

You are quite right about the order of codes being important. Pity there
were not better guidelines.

With the explanations I'm currently writing for the Help files, I am
testing with examples.  In the case quoted, it did work in the order I
gave, even it that was not ideal order.

What I find more important is actual placement in the text, usually
whether it is before or after a page break.