[duxuser] Re: problems with DBT 12.3 and jaws

  • From: Caryn Navy <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 09:55:25 -0400

Hello Ann.

I would like to do some troubleshooting with you. I will send you a message off list.

All the best,

Caryn

On 10/1/2018 11:04 PM, Ann Foxworth wrote:

Hello Caryn

I have been entering codes for around 20 years, using the control left bracket or f9, and could easily read the code I had just entered. That is not the case now. I played around with changing fonts and views today, but nothing solved my problem. With codes revealed, when I arrow around in a print or braille document, jaws doesn’t read the words or all the codes. I have another computer that has never had DBT installed and I would like to install 12.3 just to see if there is any difference. I’ve always had help with installing DBT, and one area is confusing to me. Computer name. What is that? Where should I look for it? Thanks for your help.

Ann Foxworth

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com