[duxuser] Re: brand names of keyboards

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:29:02 -0600

Les, I purchased a Dell Dimension 4600 with a 2.8 gig processor back in mid
January.  It has 1 serial and 1 parallel port and 8 USB ports.  I found that
on my old no-name 500 MHZ computer with a Microsoft Natural keyboard I was
unable to work well with the six-key entry.  However, with this new machine,
this feature works flawlessly.  I didn't get any sort of special type of
keyboard with my Dell, it was just the one that came with the machine, but
there are no issues with the braille entry from within Duxbury.  Hope this
helps.

Caroline

---