[duxuser] Re: Using Duxbury translator and a screenreader program

  • From: "Steven Herrera" <stevenherreraok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:49:12 -0500

I am using Duxbury Win, and JAWS 11.
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bray, Terry
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:43 AM
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: Using Duxbury translator and a screenreader program

Steven,

The way you worded your message did not indicate that you were having a
problem. I along with everyone here is more than willing to help anyone with
a problem.

If I extract from what you are saying you are having trouble with Jaws? What
kind of trouble what is or isn't happening. When you first run Duxbury there
should be a dialog appear asking you if you want to install Jaws scripts. If
you said no then they didn't get installed. In order to resolve your
questions we would need the following.

What version of duxberry.
What version of Jaws.

There is a lot of people on this list with a lot of expert knowledge however
expressing frustration and asking about other screen readers tells us
nothing at all about what it is you need help with. We aren't there we don't
know your system your experience level and you need to explain in detail
what you are looking for.

With all due respect we are not mind readers. The way you posed your
question implied that duxberry doesn't work with Jaws. This is not the case
I and many others use it daily with Jaws and haven't had any issues at all.

 Terry Bray

Planning Analyst

Planning & Development,  EDMTS,

Technology Development & Enterprise Infrastructure, BMO Financial Group

Phone: 416- 549-6190

Fax: 416-549-6565

E-mail terry.bray@xxxxxxx

Mailing Address: