[duxuser] Re: Using Duxbury translator and a screenreader program

  • From: "Steven Herrera" <stevenherreraok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:49:12 -0500

My problem, is when I use either JAWS or Window eyes, I am not getting the
braille sign that I am brailling using the six-key input.  Also, twhen I
braille something, it appears wright, and then I press enter, and what I
have just brailled is being changed, from what I just proofread.  I was
wanting to know if there was a setting change that was needed.  I am not
finding it easy to find direction or instruction that is always helpful for
a person using JAWS or Windows eyes and Duxbury.  So, that is where my
frusteration lays.  I would appreciate your help or anyone that subscribes,
or a site that I could read to self-help my issues.
Thanks
Steve