[duxuser] Re: Using Duxbury translator and a screenreader program

  • From: "Bray, Terry" <Terry.Bray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:34:16 -0400

Hi,

I know I am nit picking. However He specifically said I am a Jaws user what
other screen readers work with duxberrry. Not those exact words of course but
you are left with the impression that the question was being asked because it
wasn't working for him. If he had said. I have been using Jaws with duxberry
and am wondering if any other screen readers work with it it changes the
message entirely.

I will now go climb under my little rock and disappear for a while lol.

 Terry Bray

Planning Analyst

Planning & Development,  EDMTS,

Technology Development & Enterprise Infrastructure,
BMO Financial Group

Phone: 416- 549-6190

Fax: 416-549-6565

E-mail terry.bray@xxxxxxx