[duxuser] Re: embosser help

  • From: "Steven Herrera" <stevenherreraok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:49:12 -0500

I too would like to get some assistance from time to time.  Is there a
on-line manual, or a trouble shooting site?  These would be so help when we,
as Duxbury users might have a question or problem, at mid-night, and there
is no telephone support.  And of course you jest have to get this project
finished by morning .  Thanks for the help
Steve Herrera