[duxuser] Re: Reading Interpoint Pages

  • From: "Liz Gray" <lizgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:38:30 -0600

I put the volume of interpoint on a "typing stand" on a table under a
ceiling light so that the light makes the dots cast shadows on the
page.  The raised dots on the front of the page look significantly
different from the indented dots on the other side.

But I do almost all of my proofing on my computer, before it is
embossed.  I just check the final embossed copy to make sure
that nothing has been omitted in embossing and the pages are in
the correct order.

--Liz--