[duxuser] Re: Question about Generating a Table of Contents

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:20:04 -0400

Thanks so much, Teri.  I knew if I asked on this list I'd get some good tips
and you've given me lots to think about.  Since this is a cookbook, I'm
having enough headaches already so thought to learn as much as I can about
the Table of Contents generator before I'm ready to use it.

Thanks again and have a great day,

Deb B.