[duxuser] Re: Please help!

  • From: "Eileen Scrivani" <etscrivani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:30:19 -0400

Message
There is an option in Adobe Reader V9 (accessible version) under the file menu
that will let you save the .PDF as a text document.  I know this doesn't give
the formatting options of Word, but it is a quick & easy way of getting the
text that you then can at least bring into Word for further formatting.

HTH.
Eileen