[duxuser] 2 DBT questions.

  • From: "Maurice Press" <mauricepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:02:51 +0100

1.       When I'm editing a document in DBT itself, I sometimes want to
convert a line of  Text in upper case  to say, Title Case.
Now,  I thought that the command for doing this after highlighting    the
text was CTRL plus F3.
 This I thought would toggle through the various options.
However,  it's not working.
So,  what am I doing wrong.

2. When I'm ready  to print a document in DBT, is there a way I can find out
how many Braille pages it's going to be  prior to printing. This will help
me in order to know what kind of binding comb to use.

Thanks.

Maurice Press

Managing Director of the Disability Resource Team

T: +44 (0)  208 943 0022
F: +44 (0) 208 943 5162
Website:  www.disabilityresourceteam.com

Company  Registration Number: 5191276.

Registered Office Address:
DRT: 2nd Floor, 6 Park  Road, Teddington,  Middlesex,  TW11 0AA.