[duxuser] Re: EDITING BRAILLE DOCUMENTS WITH A BRAILLE DISPLAY

  • From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:11:10 -0400

Hello Andre.  Did you install the JAWS script files for DBT that come with
DBT 10.5?  During the beta testing of DBT 10.5, the problem of an extra
blank cell at the start of the braille display came up in discussion.  As a
result, the JAWS script files are supposed to eliminate this problem.  So if
that is not working for you, we need to take note of that.

I am finding that I do not have that problem here, using DBT with JAWS and a
BrailleNote (using JAWS 4.51 or JAWS 5.1).  But of course I'd like to
pinpoint what is giving you different results.

Sincerely,
Caryn

Caryn Navy
Duxbury Systems