[duxuser] Re: EDITING BRAILLE DOCUMENTS WITH A BRAILLE DISPLAY

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:33:42 -0700

I use my BrailleNote as a braille display and WindowEyes to proofread  .dxb
or .brf files all the time with no problems.  If the width  of your braille
line is the same as the number of cells on your braille display, you can
make the display go down line by line.  Since I use a 30 cell braille line,
the braille line and the display width match perfectly.

Terri Pannett, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California