[duxuser] Re: Criticism is a no-no on this list

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:23:00 +1100

I have been subscribed to this list for a while.
1. Catherine Thomas--Who are you, are you a moderator of the list?
2. Who are the moderators of this list?
3. If there are rules for its use, or phrases which are not to be used
could we have them posted so we all know.
I am not trying to be smart, I'm just confused.
Thanks, Alan