[duxuser] Re: Braille for Natural Join symbol?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:32:18 +0100

Hi Sean,

I don't know Nemeth, but have been working a great deal of late with
UK Math and MathType.

With UK Math, there is formal rule/provision to enable the transcriber
to define braille for special symbols.  This must be made clear by a
Transcriber's Note at the beginning of the document.

I'd be more than surprised in Nemeth Math does not provide for
something similar.